Looking for the Best Real Estate Companies to Buy Land in Ibeju Lekki in 2023?
There are a hundred and more Real Estate companies anyone can buy land from in Ibeju Lekki in 2023
The truth is not all of these companies are trustworthy and reliable.
One of our clients shared with us how he narrowly escaped these dubious fraudsters posing as Real Estate companies.
Apparently, he was supposed to buy some plots of land as seen advertised online. He reached out to them and after carrying out the necessary inspection, he requested the coordinate and C of O papers for further due diligence.
It turned out the coordinate that was sent to him was the exact same coordinate he had received from another company he was negotiating to buy from too.
No two coordinates are supposed to bear the same number, two land coordinates bearing the same number only go ahead to show that the coordinates are false.
Upon further due diligence, the property turned out to be government-committed land with no c of O and already marked out for a Cemetary.
Two dubious Real Estate companies defrauding individuals of their hard-earned money.
The bitter part is one of the estates was almost sold out at 7 million per plot.
Imagine sinking in 7 million to buy land only to realise you were defrauded.
The essence of this post isn’t to scare you but to help and guide you to avoid falling prey to ugly scenarios like this.
How to Spot and Identify a Genuine Real Estate Company before Buying Land in Ibeju Lekki
- Story-Free: A true and genuine company never goes back on its words. They don’t make excuses for incompetencies nor make claims and promises without following through to fulfill them.
- Transparency: The moment you request documents of the property and company begins acting with back-and-forth excuses. Run! They’re not credible.
Imagine buying a bar of gold with no form of authentication to ascertain its genuity. Real Estate deals always have to be conducted with utmost transparency as a matter of ethical code of practice. The moment that is broken, then you’re hoping on a huge big risk.
- Past Projects: We can always predict the future if we study hard enough, the past. Likewise, you can always sieve a genuine Real Estate company from the rogue, by studying their past projects.
The past projects of the company would tell if they invest in developing their estates and have an entire overview of the integrity base of the company.
- Review from Past Buyers: Recently I was speaking with a representative who had come to inspect a property on behalf of a client when we got talking and he told me how he bought 6 plots of land in 2016 from a very famous Real Estate company and had not been allocated his property.
It was painful to hear but this is one of the ways you can get an insight into the performance of the company to avoid falling prey to fraudsters.
While these would help and enable you to avoid preliminary issues.
Why Property Buyers Fall Prey to Land Scam By Fraudulent Real Estate Companies in Lagos
- Online Popularity: Please note, the fact that a Real Estate Company is popular doesn’t necessarily make it genuine. Anyone can buy the press or do something to attract fame.
The company my client’s representative bought 6 plots of land from in 2016 without physical allocation is one of the top 5 most popular Real Estate companies in Lagos.
The goal is to buy a property you can go back home to drink water with peace of mind not to appease online popularity.
- Social Credibility: Similar to online popularity most buyers have a flawed perception of thinking just because lots of Realtors are marketing a particular company’s property means the company and property are credible.
Trust isn’t cheap. Until proven true, never buy a property just because it’s every realtor is marketing it.
- Recommendation from trusted Friends and Relations: Just as a goldsmith will never buy a bar of gold just because it was recommended, without first testing its purity, your first job as an investor is to protect your investment.
For whatever reason, always fact-check and conduct proper due diligence on a property before going ahead to pay for it.
- The Look of the Office: Hi Investors, the fact that a company’s office looks glamorous with an exclusive building to its name doesn’t excuse it from fraudulent potential.
Perception can be packaged, don’t fall for it.
The hallmark is, you’re not expected to trust anything simply at face value. Thoroughly always fact-check information and never buy any property without first conducting due diligence on it.
It will not only save you from premium tears but it will save you from undue stress and trauma that comes with falling prey to land fraud.
Never forget! The only way to establish trust is to verify the information.
Top 5 Best Real Estate Companies to Buy Land in Ibeju Lekki in 2023
- Amen Estate: As pioneers of major developments in this neighbourhood. Amen Estate is indispensable and has proven itself so, over the years.
Why Amen Estate is the Top Best Real Estate Company to Buy Property from in Ibeju Lekki
Their records are undeniable!
From just the famous Amen Estate Phase 1 to owning over 5 top tier other estate conglomerates – Amen Estate Phase 1, Amen Estate Phase 2, Amen Estate Phase 3, Tiara by Amen, and their latest development, Amen City.
One thing you can be sure of when buying a property from Amen is their consistency in having the best of properties in the best
locations in Ibeju Lekki.
Another thing you can never have wrong when you buy a property from Amen Estate is peace of mind.
You’ll never fully understand the value of peace of mind until you find yourself in a situation where you bought a property and years later, you go back to commence construction, only to be chased by the locals in machetes.
Click here to own a property with Amen if you haven’t already, and to buy more if you already do.
- Topaz Gardens: After I relocated to Lagos to sell Real Estate a friend and colleague, Peter Twinnet introduced me to Lands in Ibeju Lekki.
I was skeptical and afraid because I didn’t fully see the value of the location. As of then, all I saw were bushes.
It was through Topaz I got to understand the magic of Ibeju Lekki.
One thing that has set Topaz aside for me is how they personalise the concerns of buyers, say one thing and do the exact same thing.
In case you’re wondering who Topaz Gardens are, Topaz Gardens is a Real Estate Development company in Lagos Nigeria.
They’re the owners of Wura City, Topaz Island, Irish Garden, Moremi, and Topaz Gardens. A chain of estates within the Lekki-Ajah and Ibeju Lekki axis.
Owning a property with Topaz comes with guaranteed peace of mind.
Click here to buy their best property.
- Zylus Homes: Zylus Homes is another outstanding Real Estate. One outstanding factor that sets Zylus Homes apart from several other Real Estate companies is their ability to focus on one project at a time and deliver as promised.
Some key projects owned by Zylus Homes include:
Zulus Court Estate
Lekki Pride Estate
Treasure Park Estate
Western Hilltop Estate
Zylus Court Extension
Hilton City etc.
Click here to find out the best estate by Zylus, suitable for you.
- Imperium Real Estate: Imperium Real Estate is a client-focused Real Estate company you can trust with your money without any form of skepticism.
They’re an amazing Real Estate company with the best Beachfront property in Abijo and Ibeju Lekki.
Their famous development is Lekki No7 – The best beachfront property in Abijo, Ibeju Lekki in 2023
Click here to take a look!
- Landwey: You can’t talk about excellence and innovation in the Real Estate space in Lagos in 2023 without concluding it with the name, Landwey.
Talk about challenging the status quo – what a home was, versus what it’s supposed to be.
You definitely can’t go wrong with Landwey!
Though their properties come off expensive above conventional market value. But it’s definitely always worth the value.
Some key developments owned by Landwey include:
Hockley by Landwey