There are floods of estates in Ajah, but the big question is; which one should be chosen over the other?
Ajah is regarded as a top-choice location for affordable and budget-friendly homes. Over time, however, estates like the Royal Garden estate, Urban Prime estates, and more have proven Ajah to be more than just a budget-friendly location to live in. But a place for peace, quiet, and serenity.
With over 50 beautiful and serene estates surrounding this neighbourhood, it might be somewhat difficult to make a decision on which is a better choice than the other.
As a person who has spent almost half a decade in Ajah, with almost a decade of experience as a realtor.
This article, would not only help you find the best choice location to live in but help you see why as well as the necessary factors to look into before determining a choice of the best estates in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria.
Factors in Selecting the Best Estates in Ajah
Below are pivotal and important factors to consider when determining the best estate to buy in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Location: Location is everything. The location of an estate is crucial, as it can greatly affect the value and potential return on investment of the property. Estates with close proximity to key amenities such as schools, hospitals, and shopping centers, as well as good road networks, should be at the forefront of consideration.
- Security: Like our popular slogan would usually say, “ na who dey alive dey live for house”. Safety and security should be non-negotiable, Estates with good security measures in place, such as gated communities, security guards, and CCTV cameras should be of prime priority.
- Infrastructure: Make sure that the estate has good infrastructure, such as well-paved roads, functioning drainage systems, and reliable electricity and water supply as well as less prone to erosion.
- Amenities: Look for derivatives that offer amenities such as parks, playgrounds, community centers, and sports facilities.
- Developer’s reputation: It’s equally important to consider the developer’s reputation, as a good reputation is an indication of quality and reliability.
Top 3 Estates in Ajah
Based on these factors, some of the best estates to consider in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria include:
- Royal Gardens Estate: The word impeccable won’t be complete without adding Royal Gardens Estate to it.
When you need class, top-notch luxury, serenity, and perfection, then you can be best assured to find it at Royal Gardens Estate – estate in Ajah.
Royal Gardens Estate is an upscale housing development located off the Lekki-Epe Expressway, within a kilometre of VGC. The estate is within a 150 hectares (1,500,000 square meters) land size.
From its inception, Royal Gardens has been one of the most neatly maintained and prime luxury estates in Lagos, Nigeria.
With its fine taste of class, as would be expected also comes its high price point.
An average 5-bedroom duplex in Royal Gardens Estate is between 190 million and 450 million naira.
- Urban Prime Estates by Landwey: Urban Prime 1, Urban Prime 2, Urban Prime 3, and Urban Prime 4 is another iconic development within the Ajah neighbourhood, worthy of consideration for a home in 2023.
The estate is nicely located, well secured, and neatly managed with 24hrs everyday electricity supply.
Except for a secondary sale, the estate is currently entirely sold out.
- Lake View Estate: Lake View is another hidden gem not known by many. The estate is tranquil, peaceful, well-maintained, and secured in the bests of locations in Ajah.
While these may be our top choice selections as the best estate to live in Ajah, it is also important to note that it may vary for you, depending on your budget range and specific needs and preferences. It’s advisable to consult a real estate agent in Lagos to have a better understanding of the market and make the best and more informed decision.